As a vastu consultant, my suggestion is to immediately examine the East, SouthWest, SouthEast & NorthWest portions of the house and to see that these portions conform to Sri Aandal Vastu Rules . As it is not possible to give solutions individually through a blog post, this suggestion is common for everyone expecting a baby. The simple fact is that, if the six vastu rules are followed, these problems would not have arisen at all. I do not want to confuse or complicate further. Even after offering individual solutions some of the clients would not have rectified the defect in their building and would be procrastinating. Time is precious. Best Wishes!
नैष्कर्म्यसिद्धिं परमां सन्न्यासेनाधिगच्छति ||
naishkarmya-siddhim paramam sannyasenadhigachchhati
Grow tall trees like coconut, mango, etc at the external southwest portion of the building. While growing trees, care also should be taken to see that a pit is not formed around the trees or plants for watering purposes.
The thulasi plant should be kept at the south east portion of the house. The simple reason being since Thulasi is worshipped and hence, lamp is lit. Lamp can be lit in South East which is related to Agni. The North East portion of the house should be clean and free above the ground level including trees or plants.
- The compound wall of the house should be in square or rectangle in shape.
- While digging for the foundation of constructing the compound wall, it should start from North East and then should end up in South West. Vice versa, the construction should start from South West and then finally end up in North East.
- The wall on the South / West should be higher than the North / East respectively.
- The space between the building and the compound wall should be more in the North / East than South / west.
- The walls i.e. the wall of the building and the compound wall should be parallel to each other.
- Do not construct any structure touching the compound wall. Similarly, plants or other structures should not be kept on the North / Eastern walls.
- In towns / cities where there are streets / roads, the compound wall should be aligned with the road / street and should not be protruding outside causing wrong street focus(தெரு குத்து / தெரு பார்வை / വീഥി ശൂല / विधि शूल).
- The gate(s) should be planned in the Positive zone.
- If it is a corner plot in cities/towns, where splay is compulsory, it has to be managed by sacrificing our portion of the plot to make it into a square or rectangle one.
- Each plot / house should have a separate compound wall for itself and it should not be adjusted and constructed as one wall between two plots of the neighbours.
My explanation for both the above questions:
For going further into this subject, one can also go through my post given in this link below:
Best wishes for a Blissful Life! 🙂
The vastu pandit laughingly remarked: “Munuswamy garu, your driving is really safe.”
Arriving at a small town, Vizianagaram, the streets grew narrow and so Munuswamy slowed down.
Dr.Reddy was surprised and asked: “How did you know there’d be another child following suit?”
Munuswamy smiled: “Kids are always chasing after each other so it’s impossible for a child to be in such glee without a playmate.”
Dr.Reddy gave him a big thumbsup and laughed out loud: “That’s really considerate of you!”
“What’s the matter?” Pandit was taken aback.
Now it’s Swamy’s turn to be shocked: “Why’s that?”
“Any place graced with your presence naturally becomes the property with the most auspicious Vastu.”
Each blind man touches and feels only one part of the elephant’s body and jump to conclusions. The one who felt –
the trunk concluded it was a snake
the ear concluded it was a fan
the leg concluded it was a tree
the stomach concluded it was a wall
the tusk concluded it was a sharp object
the tail concluded it was a rope
All of them were not even near to what was right. When an individual is not even near to what is right, one has to wonder what will happen when these type of ‘conclusions’, as decided by the individuals, are combined in order to know the whole truth. Is it not, that the elephant is more than the sum of snake, fan, wall, etc. Our human race is presently in this type of situation – not knowing facts.
Vasthushastra is an ancient science of dwelling, which relates to the five elements, which when complied with, will ensure the happiness, peace and prosperity of the inhabitant.
By living in a house constructed as per the rules of vasthu, the inhabitant start to enjoy the power being given by the universe and in turn fulfills all his desires thus leading to nothingness. This state of nothingness can also be called as freedom. It has to be kept in mind that construction and occupation of a vasthu compliant house depends on the individuals. An individual has to make himself eligible for possessing a vasthu compliant house. It is a cycle wherein, a person occupying a vasthu compliant house will lead a life of virtue like being truthful, taking care of his parents, treating all humans equally, etc and viceversa, a person who possesses these qualities will tend to construct and occupy a good vasthu complaint house. Hence, it is very important for an individual to have a good attitude. It has to be understood that as per ancient Indian scriptures, one’s comfort (physical/mental) in life depends on karma i.e. one’s own previous deeds(good or bad). And also there is a concept of rebirth. It is told that we are born to fulfil the unfulfilled desires we had in our previous birth. Whether the scriptures are right or wrong regarding the issue of rebirth, will it not be good to enjoy a life of fulfillment.
Also please see the following link regarding rebirth/reincarnation:
This post can be read in continuation of yesterday’s post of Applying Sri Aandal Vastu Rules.